Saturday, October 6, 2007

The prize vs the doormat

Ladies we will be exploring all the this blog why some women are treated as prizes and others are disrespected and just plain dissed. Yes I know some men are damaged and damaged men tend to treat certain women like garbage regardless but aside from that. Why do you think some women are usually treated so much better? Take these two examples.

There are 2 young ladies I know personally. We will call them Lisa and Janet. Lisa has been going with her boyfriend for several years and cannot get him to propose. Recently she came to me in tears and confessed that she had, had an abortion because it was what he demanded. Now this young lady is financially strapped and was not only forced to pay for the abortion by herself, but she was forced to go alone, as he refused, and she did not want anyone else to know. She felt tremendous guilt and said that she wanted the baby she had disposed of. To make matters worse now he was calling her a hoe and telling everyone that she had murdered his baby! She was sobbing and begging me to talk to him, she said she loved him and did not want to lose him.
"Lawd, what are these women thinking" I asked her why she did not seem to mind losing herself and she replied, "I'm nothing without him!" After trying to talk to her for a half hour, I gave up and advised her to seek counseling. Her shoulders sagged as she sat at her desk, meantime Janet bounded into the room her pretty face lit with excitement." Guess what she gushed John just asked me to marry him!" Lisa looked at her with near hate on her face and raged " Didn't Mike and Tony both try to marry you last year?' " What the hell is so great about YOU?' Lisa was right both men had tried to marry Janet the previous year and yes Janet is quite pretty but both Lisa and I knew it was far more than that. We had seen men treat Janet like something out of a Victorian novel. Always pulling out chairs, fawning and treating her so special. We watched as Janet slipped quietly from the room, then Lisa turned to me. "Sara, why she's won't even hardly do anything for him! She's always on the go, spending his money, and acting like her sh*t don't stink!" "why is she do lucky?" I just looked at her and shook my head I could have told her but I had a feeling she really was not ready to hear it. (Are You?-Find out in the next post....

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 10, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do tell, what happened?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home