Sunday, November 25, 2007

Answer to the 'sneaky sister' Part 2 Auditory love...

Ok people, lets put aside our dislike of the characters involved and lets answer the questions: As we have discussed before, everyone has a primary 'language' not just men. You yourself will relate to one of 3 senses more prominently than the others. In a few people they will be even keel (few) but almost everyone has a predominant one.



what did he mean, she spoke his 'language?

what he meant was that she tuned in to him, and spoke his language, he recognized that Trevor was auditory. He was actually very, very auditory (hearing -oriented) When he heard the sound of Shauna's voice with the southern accent, he was immediately intrigued.


The reason I felt it was important to use someone as unscrupulous and conniving as Shauna was so that you ladies would recognize one of the "tricks" used by women like Shauna to 'steal men' You will find that women like Shauna are very astute, they usually 'understand men' much better than the average woman. As I have said before if you understand him, you can lead him where you want him to go... Shauna suspected that Trevor was auditory when she initially talked to him. He then told her he was a DJ and proceeded to look away and back at her with a smile. At this point, she knew he had just had "words with himself, ' obliviously, about how much he enjoyed being a DJ. She then used that knowledge to further intrigue, and lure him...

What Lea did wrong:

First of all the oblivious, you all know by now she chased him, and that is the no# 1 No, NO in relationships. Then she tried to "sexy herself up," until he could not resist her. This almost never works on an auditory because he is all about sound. (The more auditory he is, the less he is interested in how sexy you look) focus more on looking clean, comfortable, and approachable. Yes, auditory men want attractive women, who dress well just like everyone else. But attractiveness is not the #1 priority with auditory men. They are looking for women who are compatible, friendly, and approachable. The thing to keep in mind about an auditory man is that he is looking for someone he can talk to, and share all of his burdens, as well as good and bad times with. Lea did not look friendly and approachable, she looked 'on the prowl'. When Trevor saw Lea looking so overly done with too much of everything showing, what ran through his mind was:
(keep in mind auditory men constantly *talk to themselves*)

Well, "what do you think Trev?)
"Something tells me this girl is a bit on the trashy side."
"Yeah, that sure rings true, there's something's fake, phony and desperate about her, she 's probably category 1"

Ladies you do not ever want to create this impression, because once men put you into a category, you can almost never climb out.
Men will never tell you that they have 4 distinct categories they often put women in, But every man knows they do; they are as follows:

1 slut/fling/hit and quit

2. nice girl/sister figure

3. dream girl/goddess/wife material

4. mom/maternal figure

Now if you are not right for him, so you know that you will not be in the #3 or don't want to be in #3 then you def. want to be in #2! Never allow a man to put you in #1 category! And this usually happens in the first 6 seconds of meeting you! This is why they say first impressions are so important. Is it ok to be sexy and brazen or whatever? Of course, but always keep in mind there is a fine line between sexy and sleazy. Few men will marry sleazy, but they definitely will sleep with/and use her. I know what you are thinking, a nice man would never use a woman he had no real interest in. If I were to bet you 100.00 on that, you would be 100.00 poorer! Most nice men will take what is offered to them, when they are dating a woman, whether they like her or not. I am sure you have noticed if you are past the age of a fetus, that men use love to get sex, and women use sex to get love. For any of you who don't know by now, let me enlighten you sex never gets you love! A man can sleep with you for many reasons, bragging rights, stress relief, boredom, diversion, passion or even a genuine expression of love, but just don't assume, let him show himself to you, and prove he is worth your time, and be very, very slow to give him your precious body....

What 'spell' did Shauna use.
Shauna used a very simple spell that works especially well on auditory men. It is called 'get inside the head' she pegged Trevor correctly and knew he was extremely auditory and used it to her advantage. She lowered her voice and let a husky tone creep in because she knew auditories are very attracted to the sound of a nice voice-and husky is definitely a preferred favorite. She saw his eyes moving to the side (a strong auditory clue) and she knew he was looking toward his ears because he was having a conversation with himself. Then she saw him look down and to the right, and then back up with a smile. -anytime the eyes move down,- (The person has just dipped into feeling mode) Since they were talking about him being a DJ, and he looked back up with a smile, she knew he had just had a conversation with himself about how much he loved being a DJ.! She sang a country song because she heard him talking about country music and knew he loved it. He was also impressed that she (a black girl) would admit to liking country. It made her sound daring, exciting and independent. (strong attractors to almost all men) She created instant rapport by 'seeming to read his mind and hear his thoughts, ' in fact she simply knew by his eye gestures and facial movements what he was thinking. That, coupled with his auditory statements enabled her to know exactly how to 'get inside his head' and lead him...Like I said, all men are vulnerable to the woman who can get inside his head, but auditory men are especially vulnerable because they are so misunderstood. They are the hardest men (for the average woman) to get to know because they are so internally oriented, and constantly have 'inner conversations with themselves'. However, from now on you will know exactly how to handle them. The good news is that once you *really snag* an auditory man it is almost impossible for another female to steal him from you because he will finally feel UNDERSTOOD and HEARD. This is what an auditory craves more than anything! He wants someone who really hears and understands him! Most women will not know how to get into his world because he is quite secretive and seemingly, difficult to figure out.

The following story illustrates how to lose an auditory man...

Short story -the girl who would not hear!

I can tell you of my own experience, a few years back a ww friend of mine (we'll call her Beth) was hopelessly in love with an auditory. Beth was a very sweet woman but, a little obstinate and set in her ways. She kept complaining about the guy she was dating (William) and how he seemed to be in his own world when she talked to him, and constantly did 'funny things with his eyes' she could not figure out, what the hell was wrong with him. I knew before I met William that he was an auditory. After I confirmed it, I sat her down and carefully explained the auditory personality to her, which she promptly brushed off. She thought that was all hocus pocus and did not really exist. She accused me of trying to 'look smart' by making shit up, as she called it. I told her my my GPA suggested I was extremely 'smart' and left it alone.

They did end up in somewhat of a relationship and I could tell after that she now truly thought I had been wrong. Yet, although they seemed to be together, I could see the relationship was stagnated and flaccid... I kept my opinions to myself. A few weeks later, we were on our way to lunch when she asked me to stop by William's job to see if he wanted to go. We pulled into the parking lot of his office, and he was there apparently in an argument with a pretty, dark skinned woman in a dark blue pantsuit. (We soon found out her name was Tiffany) The woman was accusing William of hitting her car as he pulled out. Beth immediately jumped out of the car and began to scream at Tiffany, without even knowing what happened. Both William and Tiffany looked at Beth like she was nuts. William, especially looked decidedly uncomfortable He told Beth to stop screaming like a fool and get back in the car. Then he turned back to resume his conversation with Tiffany, " Tiffany, you don't hear so well, do you? everyone knows I had the right of way! so stop bitchin' about your little economy car!, all I can hear is your big mouth! that cheap little car is barely worth repairing! Tiffany moved in close and stuck her pretty face close to his and let her chin jut out, just a tad. " no, you listen, William, I know you think cause your white, you gotta be right, but that ain't gonna work here." you don't wanna hear my big mouth, then you better listen close, Either pay for my car, or the next voice you hear will be your insurance company telling you, your payments just doubled! William's eyes flickered side to side then back to Tiffany. I knew he was about to agree to pay, I could literally see him talking to himself, deciding 'not go through weeks of arguing with the insurance company,' He sighed, and his voice took on a softer tone. Tiffany's voice calmed as well, and the conversation became a tad more amicable. I was surprised by her, she had read him so perfectly, it was oblivious she knew what she was doing. " let's go to the coffee shop across the street and talk it over' he told her. I heard a warmer /softer tone in his voice again, and I had a bad feeling...
Soon after Beth casually remarked to me that William had gone to talk to Tiffany 'about the car' 3 or 4 times that she knew of! That now Tiffany, always wanted to talk about something or another and that 'her man' was tired of Tiffany, Beth actually giggled, saying "When Tiffany calls, before he leaves, He always says "this bitch is bitching again." Beth actually seem to believe that he only went because he did not want Tiffany to cause problems with his insurance! I could not believe she could be that naive! Many times I bit my lip to keep my mouth shut. I knew he was going because he wanted to go! Tiffany was not making him do a damn thing! Again and again I tried to keep my opinions to myself, finally I couldn't hold it anymore, I told her they were not talking about the car anymore, and what did she think they were talking about, I told her to watch out for Tiffany. "oh Sara," she told me, "that's ridiculous! he doesn't even like her, He's told me she's a bitch!" He told me he cannot stand her! " Beth," I said as patiently as I could "men often say one thing and do another, or in the case with auditory men they often say one thing and think, another. " She sighed heavily. " Oh please don't start that psychiatry crap again Dr. Sara!" " I Think I would know if my man was interested in that bla... girl! "please just mind your own business!' I looked at her and almost laughed. She was so blind! I knew she felt like Tiffany was no threat because she was black (dark black at that) but I knew different! Anytime a man gets up and goes at all hours of the night because a woman calls, that woman IS A THREAT! "fine," I told her. "but when he tells you in a few months that he's leaving you for Tiffany, don't bother crying on my shoulder! Beth seemed to find this hilarious and doubled over in laughter-or stupidity. In the coming weeks William began to stay later and later at 'work'. He would not return phone calls to Beth, and he made excuses to cancel dates. I knew exactly what was going on, but hey she had asked me to mind my business, and I intended to do just that. Some time later our church had a picnic at an out-of-the way park, about an hour out of town. The food was delicious, and everyone was talking and laughing, except Beth. She was quiet, and morose. I kept looking at her feeling worried and sad for her. I knew she was struggling to keep her relationship afloat. I also knew she was losing the battle. "what's wrong Mommy?" We both looked down to see her adorable 3 year old starring up at her. Her little pink forehead had a worry frown in it. "oh nothing sweetie, Mommy is just hungry, " she lied. "oh" Three year old Corey looked relieved. "I'll get you some food" she told Beth enthusiastically, and ran off toward the food table. One of the ladies from the church sat near us. All three of us seemed lost in our own thoughts until she said in a wistful tone " see that couple there, you can tell they 're very much in love. We looked to where she was pointing. There were 2 figures in the distance both dressed in white. They were a tad to far to make out features, but it was oblivious that it was an interracial couple, with a tall white man and much smaller black woman. Beth drew a sharp intake of breath, She was obliviously shocked to see a tall, well built white man with a black woman. The male was much taller and stouter in build. He kept taking the female's hand and pulling her close. They were facing away from us, yet we could see, just from the way they moved almost in unison and touched each other so lovingly, that they were most likely, were deeply in love. So much so, they seemed oblivious to everything around them. The church lady looked on wistfully, Beth began to look more and more irritated. I wasn't sure if it was the mixed race thing, or because her own relationship was on the rocks....
As we drove back toward the town, A dark car drove past with 2 figures dressed in white. I only noticed, because I was still thinking of the couple at the park. When I glanced toward the car, what I saw caused me to do a double take! "look mommy, there's will'me! "Corey piped up. "With a choclat lady" Beth screamed so loud, she almost made me run off the road. " Son of a- Sara stop the F*cking car!" She screamed "No!, " I said, watching William speed away with Tiffany holding close to his arm. "you are not going to scare the hell out to this baby, We'll go back, you guys can talk, and I'll take Corey with me" She saw I wasn't going to back down fell silent. I could feel her shaking with anger beside me...

When we reached her house, William was there trying to pick up his things, (which were already packed ) and throw them in the car before Beth had a chance to go 'scorned woman crazy' and destroy them. Tiffany was sitting at the wheel of the dark car looking unconcerned and slightly amused. Beth ran at William screaming, her fists flailing, until he literally had to throw her off. I was torn between getting the baby out of there or being there for her. My sister solved that problem. She ran across the street and took Corey, who was crying in terror. I went to Beth, who was crying so hard, I was scared she would go into cardiac arrest. "why, why, she moaned. I loved you sooooo much!" " How can you leave me for -Her!! She ran toward Tiffany, who easily slid from the car and defiantly faced her. She stopped short when Tiffany failed to flinch. " he loves me! Beth shrieked. "I know he does!" Tiffany looked at her like she was pathetic. "he loves me honey, anything he felt for you, I took care of a long time ago! Beth stared at her like she had no idea what Tiffany was talking about, but I thought I might know... She turned back to William, who backed up, looking trapped and sad, "you never listened to me, He said quietly. "Beth, there's no f*cking way you could love me, you don't even know who the hell I am!!" You don't know my favorite foods, or people or places. You don't know my dreams or even my fears! you don't want to know because you don't give a damn! I need a woman who hears me, really hears me, not just someone who just wants a father for her damn kid! He threw The rest of his things into his car and pulled out with Tiffany smirking, and following close behind. Beth looked at me in disbelief, then collapsed into a torrent of tears, I held her as she cried and never once said "I told you so"......

The auditory personality;
The auditory man is the hardest to get to, yet once you get him, he is the easiest to keep provided you keep talking and listening to him. This is the secret many secretaries have used to steal a married man. they have literally let the man talk his way into love with them. The more a man talks the more he reveals about himself and the more vulnerable he is the the right woman. (especially lethal if he is auditory!) When it comes to the auditory, there is no such thing as knowing too much.
First Tiffany had simply been an open-ear. William had been an easy target because he was dying to be heard. When someone tells all, they feel closer and closer to the person they are telling. After telling long held secrets, people often feel cleansed, whole and free. Encouraging a man to talk and listening to him without criticism, is one of the best kept secrets of man-stealing women. Do you know who was his first love, his first car, his first accomplishment? What does he like or dislike about his family? what kind of woman does he respect. what are his political ideologies etc. The information you could know about him is abundant! Yet, if you will not take the time... Well I hope for your sake he is not an auditory and he does not run into a Tiffany....
Tiffany was a very perceptive young woman, she knew exactly what to do and what to say. Once she determined that William was someone she would like to have as her own, she simply baited the trap and let him ' spring himself' how you ask. Well besides becoming his confidante, friend and open ear, she went one further and simply stole his love....I believe strongly that this is the technique she used,- it's deadly in the wrong hands....

What I believe Tiffany used is a technique called "love steal" This is often used against you by the other woman who is ' in the 'know' It is manipulative- use with caution.
This is a technique that could be called 'unscrupulous' you must let your conscious guide you.....
To use this technique:
The easiest way to get a man's love is to 'steal' it from another woman, If you do not know how this can happen, then you'll become a sitting duck just like Beth. This is how it goes;

THE LOVE STEAL TECHNIQUE
Get your man talking until you find someone in his past he was absolutely crazy about, (It may not be the person he is currently with) Once you find out who she is -get him talking about her. Use a gentle-quiet voice and encourage him to keep speaking. As he talks he will be closer and closer to the memory of her. ,As well as closer to you because few women will let him talk about an "old love' Watch his face very closely- his words may try to lie, but his eyes can't
This is not his love code, I will teach you guys that later. but this is the love stealer, do this right, and you will not need the code for this man.
One of the reasons men are vulnerable to women who really talk to them is because unlike women, men can only share so much 'with his boys' He has to be careful, because they will think he is soft. Or they will become judgemental or uncomfortable with too much conversation about emotions. The truth is most men have no one to share their deepest secrets with! Most men are dying for the attention that usually, only a woman can give! back to the technique.
When he is clearly in the moment, ask him all about 'her' what did he like about her, what did she do? use his language and gently get him to tell you how much he loved her (if he is visual, it will be more vague) He might say something like Every time I looked at her , she reminded me of a goddess, or I just thought she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Just listen for the cues of love...
Then when it is most intense, touch him somewhere he is not normally touched everyday, like his head, or ears or even some place more private, everyday women would not dare touch... say to him in his language " well, I know you don't love me, and you know I'm not the one for you, but I hope we can be good friends. Look him dead in the eyes. " A little secret ladies- the human subconscious does not hear negatives, such as don't no, not etc. What his inner mind will hear will be, "I know you love me...and you know I am the one for you! If you wait until he is bone tired this will be far, far more effective because his conscious mind will not be able to fight anything you say... Now touch him again firmly in the same place and talk more about her- watch his face, he should now be looking at you the same way he looked when he spoke of 'her' earlier. What you are doing is transferring the feeling he had for her to you. Test it by changing the subject and then later on touch him the same way and see if he is not looking at you with that look of love.This part is achoring the love feelings. After this technique he will much more easily fall in love with you than you could ever believe. (provided you do it right).This is a very strong technique because it encompasses all the senses! Believe me Some of the highest paid call girls, kept women, and spoiled mistresses know and use 'mind-tricks" against men. If you do not beleive in them, Fine, but at least make yourself aware of them. You will not be able to protect your relationship, if you do not know what is going on.
Back to the technique
This is the time to start to get his secrets and make him feel like you are the only woman in this world who understands him. Reinforce the love anchor regularly. You can even install a sexual anchor in your man so that after a few weeks, no other woman will be able to turn him on... I know this sounds manipulative and problably is, but ask yourself-how badly do you want him? The truth is manipulation is a fact of life. You are manipulated to buy things, do things and love/want things everyday! You are achored everyday! What do you feel when you look at the American Flag? I will bet you feel pride, respect maybe even nostalgia. Some people even cry -just because they gaze at the flag! THIS IS NO ACCIDENT-YOU HAVE BEEN ANCHORED! When you hear a song and it takes you to 'another place' and time, you have been anchored. When you visit a place where you have had wonderful times and years later
you go in your mind and still feel all the love from so long ago.... you have been anchored....

Final thoughts

Soon we will learn the love code and many other techniques. If this feels like a game you do not wish to play sorry hon, but why do you think there is a 60% divorce rate too many women think a man should just love them and that once he loves them he will keep on loving them, they could not be more wrong... How is it possible a woman who looks like Camile could steal a man (a prince at that) from someone who looked like Princess Di? How is it some women can get a man to build a great majestic piece of architecture as a testament to his love, (taj mahal) when most women can't get him to say I Do? Simply because these women knew secrets ordinary women did not know! speaking of that I once had a friend who had been trying to get her 'Military' man down the isle for 2 years. Shortly after we both began to study "mind programming" He suddenly became obsessed with marrying her He kept saying
"I've gotta marry her before I have to go to war to get her ass! I had no idea what he was talking about.
I finally asked her what she 'had done' to him. She said, "girl," every night I waited until he was half asleep and did not know what the hell I was saying, and then I told him
" you better marry me while you can, Nations go to war over women like me, and you're about to lose the War!

I thought it was sneaky but I had to admit I laughed for days over it.
It only took 2 months before he began to push for marriage! The point is the human mind is being persuaded all the time if you don't believe in persuading him that you are the one... someone else will, it's as simple as that. You may not be ready to hear it, but - ROMANTIC LOVE IS A GAME! - If it was'nt then like the whitney Houston song "when somebody loves you, won't they always love you? the answer would be "of course" but we all know it's not. You must play to get and keep them in love with you. My deceased grand mother used to say that every woman who won't play-gets played!
join us next time, we will learn the final language and then get some business tips -thanks for coming.

11 Comments:

At Monday, November 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, that was amazing to know. I wish I had a friend like you but your site will just have to do, lol. I admit I am cluless when it comes to men, even moreso of the dating game. I am learning so much from your articles. Although I have a long way to go to playing the game I am little more confident now. Thank you and keep up the good work.

P.S. I am sorry for beth but if I had a friend like you I would listen in a heart beat!

 
At Monday, November 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with anon. This is really some good information. I wish I'd had it a few years ago. But better late than never.

I don't know that I'll ever be skilled at playing the game, but at least I'm getting myself in a position where I won't be played.

I enjoy reading, so keep up the good work.

 
At Monday, November 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OT

Who did stacey dash marry?

a bribe
http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/03/29/style/01original450.1.jpg

Photographers Lorna Simpson and partner photographer james casebere

http://i12.tinypic.com/7yh29t4.jpg
Lorna and zora daughter in gap ad

 
At Monday, November 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Taylor!

I'm startin to feel a little like a lab rat out here-lol. Ya'll have got to be gentle with us shy types, you're getting awful close to "shootin fish in a barrel".

 
At Monday, November 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. I wish I has this info when I was younger and just getting into dating. I had to learn the hard way. You always keep me on the edge of mt seat. You have enough info and variety to start several blogs! I'll be patiently waiting for your book. If you haven't written one you should.

 
At Monday, November 26, 2007 , Blogger Taylor-Sara said...

sorry grant
I was hoping the men would not read it.
I started to headline with (for women Only) but I knew then men would really read it!

 
At Monday, November 26, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to disappoint, but if you post it, I'm gonna read it:-))

Besides, how can I learn anything if I don't read? lol

 
At Tuesday, November 27, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't do this girl! There's got to be another way to help sisters out besides exposing the game for the whole world to see. LOL. Ladies, pay attention to these pearls because they'll serve you well. Headed down the aisle with my own "vanilla king" soon

 
At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow

That was both educational and worrying. I love reading your posts, but I wonder do you have to change yourself or act like someone else to get someone? Like in your last post, I'm a chick who listens mostly to Adult Alternative/ Country/ Americana, but I couldn't see myself impromptu singing. (Plus if I sang, the guy would run the other way)

Most of my friends are guys and I have seen them put girls in the four categories. (I am always #2 of course).

 
At Wednesday, November 28, 2007 , Blogger Taylor-Sara said...

geekgirl
no, hon of course you do not want to be someone else. And if you are not comfortable or cannot sing, that's fine. Everyone has different talents. I actually sing very well, yet I usually only do it around people I know very well. I don't think I coould sing for strangers either

 
At Sunday, December 23, 2007 , Blogger Sophisticatedblkwoman said...

Ok, question what advice would you give to someone like me who is not in to mind games, I just want to me my self and if someone is interested in another wouldn't they listen anyway. I'm a good listener and it's good to be one, because it's easy to catch someone in a lie that way. Someone enlighten me?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home