Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Meet Ms. January! -Torri C.!-




















Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone will start off this year deciding to make their life whatever they want it to be. Remember that only you can change your life! Good luck and God Bless!


Meet Ms January 2008 - Princess of the Month!-
Torri C!

Hello,
I am a regular on Sara’s Interracial blog and I exclusively date interracially! I feel that I am a good catch for a great single man! Problem is its like finding a needle in a haystack! Especially if you are not into the bar scene and internet dating sites are a nightmare!!!

Here is a brief outline of me and what I am seeking.

ABOUT ME:

I am intelligent, honest, funny, down to earth and fairly attractive 37 year old woman. Proud mom of two biracial children. I live and work in -------------- for the state of ---------- in the Governors State Lands Division as an Administrative Assistant...I have been here for 8 years and I love it. I am Assistant to the Director and Assistant Director and other office personnel.
I have never been married. I enjoy long walks, traveling, spending time with my sons, writing and being a total movie buff! I love Italian food! I think my best qualities would be that I am very romantic, honest,...I love to laugh and be silly sometimes my best features would be my eyes and my heart....

WHAT I AM SEEKING:

I am seeking a single White, Spanish, or Italian male between the ages of 28-40 who is settled, down to earth, honest, caring romantic, respectful, energetic and sincere, mature a good listener and communicator. I don't like "pretty boys" I much prefer a man that works with his hands any day!! A man who is over the ex's He must know what he wants in a woman and relationships. I have no problems with long distance relationships if its meant to be then distance is NEVER an issue! A man who is clear on what makes him happy, and sees himself in a committed relationship. Most importantly, you are mature enough to realize that once the initial newness of the relationship wears off, relationships require WORK. Attentive and romantic is a BIG plus with me. TO SUM IT ALL UP: I want, need, and desire to be with a man who makes me his PRIORITY not an OPTION.

You can email Torri at: TJC9992002@yahoo.com
As you can see she is beautiful, ambitious, and a go-getter! If you are single, sincere and searching for a one-in-a million lady, contact her now at the above email.

12 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 , Blogger Sophisticatedblkwoman said...

Hi Torri/ Ms. January, nice to meet you :) Your a beautiful bw and I wish you the best on your search.

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck Torri-you're beautiful!

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 , Blogger ? said...

Wow, your 37!!! Look like 27 to me.. You don't need any luck sister, your beautiful. :P

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 , Blogger Brittani Ama said...

Torri, you wont have a problem finding a mate, good luck!

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 , Blogger IeshaDressesCute said...

I hope I look like that at 37 :)

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 , Blogger Taylor-Sara said...

Torri, a good friend of mine felt that you gave too much information and they were quite concerned for your personal safety so I took the liberty of omitting your location for security purposes. You cannot be too cautious in this day and age.

 
At Wednesday, January 02, 2008 , Blogger Hope said...

I'm glad you removed the additional information as I was also concerned. I would suggest removing her last name as well. You can never be too careful.

 
At Friday, January 04, 2008 , Blogger bwdb said...

She's gorgeous!

S.Taylor How can I be featured? Thanx in advance...


BWDB http://thecwexperience.wordpress.com

 
At Friday, January 04, 2008 , Blogger Taylor-Sara said...

For those of you who are writing and asking to be featured as Princess of the Month

Send me an email with a picture. specify what you are 'like' and what you are looking for in a man (like Torri did) proof read it and make it post-ready. send to:
asktaylor1991@yahoo.com

 
At Saturday, January 05, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you let your princes/princesses of the month are faring after being featured?

It would be nice to know that people are actually making lasting connections through your blog.

 
At Saturday, January 05, 2008 , Blogger Taylor-Sara said...

Amber as long as they are comfortable with it, that is fine. but it will be up to them.

 
At Tuesday, January 22, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks just like Star Jones.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home